Please note, that prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
All orders and/or inquiries must be made by phone or email.
Our business hours are Tuesday-Friday 11am-4pm and Saturdays 11am-3pm. These hours are subject to change without advance notice.
We require full payment to finalize all orders at the time of booking.
Our schedule is often booked 3-4 weeks in advance, so we highly recommend getting your order placed with payment as early as possible.
If you have enquired about an order but have not made a payment towards the orders to secure the date, your order is not considered approved – and we cannot guarantee that the date will be available.
Once the order is approved and finalized, the following terms are considered agreed upon by all parties.
- We require 100% payment at time order is placed.
- 50% of the payment received will be applied towards a non-refundable deposit.
This deposit reserves your date and is non-refundable. This cannot go towards other cake purchases.
- Due to being a small shop, we can only take so many orders per weekend.
If an order is cancelled, any amount outside of the 50% deposit made on your order, may be deemed non-refundable and non transferable.
- All cancelations and changes are required 14 days prior to the date of pick up.
If canceled at least 14 days prior to the pickup date and time, we will be happy to transfer any payment made on that order to another order within 3 months from that date.
Refunds / Exchanges
- Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for custom orders
- Once you or a designated party has picked up an order and signed for it, it is considered "accepted" – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct prior to leaving.
- Refunds requested will not be honored after signing for your cake.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop.
We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up, or any time thereafter. You will be given instructions on how to carry, transport, and store your cake upon pick up. Keep in mind that cakes are very fragile, and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted icing, etc.
- Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Decadently Yours. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten.
Cancellation / Changes
- Changes and cancellations to retail orders are accepted up until 14 days prior to the date of pick up.
- Last minute orders (within 1 week of pick-up date) are FINAL when placed and can not be changed.
- In the event of missed or forgotten pickups, we will make every attempt to contact you before we close with the contact information you have provided at time of ordering. If we are unable to reach you, your order will be deemed abandoned. In this event we will donate your order to a local charity or organization of our choosing. Deposits will not be refunded, and any payment outside of the 50% deposit will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Guarantee / Disclaimer
- Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.
All orders are subject to these policies listed above.