The date of the event is considered reserved upon receipt of a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $120.00. The deposit is paid to reserve your date and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Final payment is due 4 weeks prior to event
Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, Debit or cash in store or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org– password to use is cupcake
In the event the date is postponed, we will move the deposit to the new date subject to availability. A $50.00 administration fee may apply. If the new date falls into a new year, the order may be subject to any price increase.
In the event of cancellation after a move, there is no refund.
We require 4 weeks notice for any cancellation at which time there is no refund.
Design of Cake
- Decadently Yours follows the client’s requests as closely as possible however we cannot 100% duplicate a design.
- Decadently Yours will do our best to match the color as close to as possible. As we are working with food and food colorings, there are times a color may brighten or change the longer it sits out.
- Any changed in design may be made 14 days prior to the date. How ever an additional fee may apply.
Decadently Yours is not a nut free faculty. We use peanuts every day as well as other nuts. Please inform all guests in the event they may have a nut allergy. Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee there has not been cross contamination.
Handling and Care
- The client is responsible to ensure the cake is not left in the heat, near a source of heat, left
- outdoors which will cause melting or left on an uneven surface where it may tip over.
- Decadently Yours is not responsible for damage done including collapse or sliding, melting,
- poke, fallen toppers once it has left the premise.
- Decadently Yours will not replace or refund damaged cakes outside of our control.
- Decadently Yours will deliver in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo Cambridge, Fergus, Elora and Elmira
- Delivery fee depends on the location and will be discussed at the time of booking
- Decadently Yours is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver due to accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death or any other circumstance beyond our control.
- Decadently Yours is not responsible for any time delay caused by a venue or party. We will agree to a deliver time and expect this is relayed to the venue.
- If delivery cannot be made due to venue delays, we will return with the order and client will be notified. Decadently Yours will not offer a refund if we are unable to deliver.
- If the order cannot be delivered due to an uncontrollable situation (aside from above), Decadently Yours will refund the client 100%. Decadently Yours cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the order.
- If you are picking the order up, a few important tips for transport
- Ensure the cake/cupcakes are put on a flat level surface away from the sun or a source of heat
- Ensure it is not kept close to objects that may fall on top of it during transport.
- Keep as cool as possible- in summer keep A/C on
- Drive carefully, no sharp turns, start and stops should be in a slow manner, avoid bumps when possible. Seat belts should not be used to secure them time.
- Once an order is picked up and leaves Decadently Yours premise, Decadently Yours is no longer responsible for any damage done during transportation or arrival to the destination. The client assumes all liability.